Keep Your Car Cool This Summer
Spring is officially upon us, with summer rapidly approaching, and you know what that means. Your car is about to get super hot – especially when your return to it after a long day in a parking lot.
Try to keep the temperature down this year by following these tips to keep your car cool.
- First and foremost, always try to park indoors, in a parking garage, or at least under a tree. The shade will make an enormous difference.
- Get yourself a quality sunshade, and if you ever have to park your vehicle in the sun, be sure to prop it up.
- If you feel comfortable doing so, keep your windows slightly cracked for some air ventilation.
- Throw blankets or towels over anything that you don’t want to get burning hot, like the steering wheel, seat belt buckles, or back seats.
- If you’ve just returned to your car and know it’s going to be uncomfortably warm, open the doors and wait for a few moments. Don’t force yourself to suffer!
To learn more about how to manage your vehicle this summer, or to take a new vehicle on a test drive, give us a call or stop by and visit us at Bill Roberts Chevrolet.